HEAB >> The Board >>
Board Reports Index
HIGHER EDUCATIONAL AIDS BOARD
FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 24, 2006
SENATE HEARING ROOM 300 SE
PLEASE NOTE: The individual Board Reports below are provided in Portable Document Format
(PDF). Adobe Acrobat Reader is required to view and print PDF files. You may
download the free Acrobat Reader
software from Adobe's website.
- Call to Order.
- Approval of October 14, 2005 Board Meeting Minutes.
- Report of the Executive Secretary.
- Update on Legislation:
- WHEG Maximum Legislation
- Academic Excellence Scholarship (AES) - Vocational Technical Diploma
- AES - Alternate Selection
- HEAB Staff Changes: Cassie Weisensel has been hired as an Office Operations Associate
- HEAB Procedural Changes:
- ACH for check deposits
- Email of reciprocity status
- Consideration of Board Reports - Discussion/Action
||2006-07 WHEG and WTG Program Formulas
- Nursing Student Loan to include Graduate Students
- Academic Excellence Scholarship - added math and science requirements
- Consideration of Board Reports - Information
||2004-2005 Minnesota-Wisconsin Reciprocity Program Data
||WHEAL Program Status Report for Fiscal Year 2005
||Wisconsin State Student Financial Aid Data (WISSIS) for 2004-05
||Status of 2005-06 Applicants and Programs
- Other Issues.
- New Business.
- Future meeting dates: April 28, 2006, July 21, 2006
HEAB Main Page |
Contacting HEAB |
Financial Aid Programs |
Financial Aid Application Information
Frequently Asked Questions |
Information for Financial Aid Administrators |