HEAB >> The Board >>
Board Reports Index
HIGHER EDUCATIONAL AIDS BOARD
FRIDAY, JULY 29, 2005
SENATE HEARING ROOM 201 SE
PLEASE NOTE: The individual Board Reports below are provided in Portable Document Format
(PDF). Adobe Acrobat Reader is required to view and print PDF files. You may
download the free Acrobat Reader
software from Adobe's website.
- Call to Order.
- Introduction of new members, recognition of reappointed members.
- Approval of February 18, 2005 Minutes.
- Report of the Executive Secretary.
- State Budget Update
- College Goal Sunday
- HEAB New Staff Members: Michelle Massen and Cassie Wiesensel
- HEAB Staff Retirement: Alice Winters
- Special Presentation
- Consideration of Board Reports:
||MN-WI Reciprocity Program Approved 2005-06 Administrative
Memorandum of Understanding
||Status of 2004-05 and 2005-06 Applicants and Programs
||Addition of Ex-Officio Member from Tribal College Sector
||Return of Funds Policy Revision
||Review of 2005-06 WTG and WHEG Program Formulas
- Other Issues.
- Annual NASSGAP Survey Data
- Election of Board Officers
- New Business.
- Setting of meeting dates:
|October 14, 2005
October 21, 2005
|February 10, 2006
February 17, 2006
|April 21, 2006
April 28, 2006
|July 21, 2006
July 28, 2006
||Updates on the 2005-2007 Biennial Budget may affect formulas for
2005-2006. Action is noticed in the agenda in the event the Board deems that action is warranted.
HEAB Main Page |
Contacting HEAB |
Financial Aid Programs |
Financial Aid Application Information
Frequently Asked Questions |
Information for Financial Aid Administrators |