The Monthly Memo Archive
The Monthly Memo
July 1, 1998
- 1997-98 notification lists and other associated reports were printed 6/2/98 (mailed
6/3/98). A final 1997-98 print date is scheduled for July 14, 1998.
- We are no longer vouchering funds for 1997-98 (this includes all programs HEAB administers).
- For those who have refunds left to send back to HEAB for 1997-98, please include the
- School Code
- Student's Name
- Student's Social Security Number
- Amount of money that is being returned for the individual student
- Type of program the funds have been disbursed from and the Disbursement Code
- What semester or term the funds were originally disbursed for
- Voucher Number
Thank you in advance for providing this level of information. For those interested, we have put
together a template to be used for the return of refunds. Please let me know if you are interested
in using this process.
- 1998-99 notification lists and other associated reports have been scheduled to print
7/7/98 and 7/21/98.
- File layouts for FM and V requests have not changed for 1998-99. As you know, we no
longer accept FM or V requests sent via paper, tape, or cartridge; which started with the 1998-99
academic year. We have also had a good response from schools who would like to use the Advantis
Hook-up option. Lee is currently working on setting this option up. I will keep you posted on her
progress. If you have not already established how you will submit FM or V requests to HEAB in
1998-99, please feel free to contact me to discuss the options that are available.
- The 1998-99 voucher process will begin August 4, 1998. You may begin sending in
voucher requests the last week in July.
- We are in the process of revising the Handicapped Student Grant and Indian Student
Grant applications. As of next week we expect to be current with the processing of all 1998-99
Handicapped Student Grant and Indian Student Grant applications received to date.
- A final 1997-98 Academic Excellence Scholarship Program notification list will be
sent out the end of this week. An enrollment report to collect 1997-98 enrollment information will
be sent out next week. A 1998-99 notification list will be sent out early next week. The 1998-99
list will not reflect changes in status due to GPA or credit problems per 1997-98 enrollment.
- Due to a system upgrade, all of the email addresses for our agency have been changed.
Most importantly the general HEAB email address that all file maintenance changes, adds, and voucher
requests should be sent to has changed to:
Please adjust your records to reflect the new general HEAB email address along with the following
email address changes:
|Mary Lou Kuzdas:
Those of you who are currently sending FM and V requests directly to Barb Moermond, please begin
sending those requests to the general HEAB email address (
HEABmail@heab.state.wi.us). This will allow these requests to be logged and tracked. Thank you.
I thank you once again for your feedback! I appreciate your thoughts! My phone number is
608.264.6181, FAX: 608.267.2808, EMAIL:
email@example.com and snailmail: HEAB, P.O. Box 7885, Madison,WI 53707-7885.
Jane Hojan-Clark, Acting Executive Secretary
Higher Educational Aids Board
The Monthly Memo Archive
HEAB Main Page
Financial Aid Programs
Financial Aid Application Information
Frequently Asked Questions
Information for Financial Aid Administrators