Financial Aid Application Information

To be considered for financial aid, all students are required to apply for admission at their chosen college or university and file the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). Male students seeking financial aid from the State of Wisconsin OR from the US Department of Education are required to register with the United States Selective Service System (SSS)

Each entry for the individual colleges and universities on each of the pages listed below includes the following information:

This information is updated annually.