Application Information

To be considered for financial aid, all students are required to apply for admission at their chosen college or university and file the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). Male students seeking financial aid from the State of Wisconsin OR from the US Department of Education are required to register with the United States Selective Service System (SSS)

Each entry for the individual colleges and universities on each of the pages listed below includes the following information:

  • Financial Aid Office mailing address, telephone number, and e-mail address (if available)
  • Link to the Financial Aid web site (if available)
  • The 6-digit federal school code which is used on the FAFSA.
  • Does the college/university require its own financial aid application, in addition to the FAFSA, for incoming Freshman? YES/NO
  • Any other forms (besides the FAFSA) required of incoming Freshmen who are applying for financial aid.
  • Application Priority Date by which students should apply for financial aid to receive maximum eligibility.

Independent Colleges and Universities

Alverno College, Bellin College, Beloit College, Cardinal Stritch University, Carroll University, Carthage College, Concordia University, Edgewood College, Holy Family College, Lakeland College, Lawrence University, Marian University, Marquette University, Milwaukee Institute of Art and Design, Milwaukee School of Engineering, Mount Mary College, Northland College, Ripon College, Saint Norbert College, Viterbo University.

Get Info

Tribal Colleges

College of the Menominee Nation, Lac Courte Oreilles Ojibwa Community College.

Get Info

University of Wisconsin System

UW 2-year campuses, UW Eau Claire, Green Bay, La Crosse, Madison, Milwaukee, Oshkosh, Parkside, Platteville, River Falls, Stevens Point, Stout, Superior, Whitewater.

Get Info

Wisconsin Technical College System

Blackhawk, Chippewa Valley, Fox Valley, Gateway, Lakeshore, Madison Area, Mid-State, Milwaukee Area, Moraine Park, Nicolet Area, Northcentral, Northeast Wisconsin, Southwest Wisconsin, Waukesha County, Western, Wisconsin Indianhead Technical College.

Get Info